Just because your backcountry water appears pure doesn’t make it safe. Teensy vermin like giardia and cryptosporidium can cause nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, or worse, and you’ll never see ’em coming. A water filter is a must-have for outdoor travel.
- Highlander Aquaclear water purification tablets
- Katadyn Micropur Forte Tablets
- Hydrogen Peroxide 3% Food Grade
- Great for cleaning large amounts of water.
- Uses Silver ions and chlorine
- Contact Time: 30 min for bacteria and viruses
- 2 h for Giardia in clear water. 100 Tablets
- 1 Tablet 1 Litre
- Shelf-life: 5 years
- Does not react to produce hazardous chlorinated byproducts
- Based on the CIO2 water treatment biocide
- Does not leave bad tastes or colours behind
- Effective against tough contaminants